In order to bring the education sector back to normalcy after sever flood, RRPK has been implemented ECW_REFAT Program since Nov, 2017 to July, 2018 in Sarlahi District in the partnership with Save the Children. ECW_REFAT Program was implemented in Godaita and Balara Municipality as well as it covered other areas of sarlahi district especially targeting resource classes/schools i.e. disable schools of district.
- Conditional cash grant for 10 SMCs to repair, clean and restore schools and/or school WASH facilities
- 8 Resource classes/schools (for children with disabilities) are repaired and supported for teaching-learning materials and other required materials to run hostel with fully equipped and managed way.
- Supported 43 ECCD kits and 80 school kits in 60 schools of Godaita and Balara municipality.
- Supported 4175 students with individual school packs.
- 212 Teachers/ ECCD facilitators training on the use of educational materials provided by the project.