AVESHA was the project focused to reduce the school based gender based violence (SRGBV) supported by World Vision International Nepal (WVIN) and implemented by Rastriya Rojagar Prawardhan Kendra from January 2020 to September 2020. The project was implemented in 2 secondary School i.e. Ram Janaki secondary school at Haripurwa and Nepal Rastriya Baiju Janta Secondary school at Parsa.
- The school blocks with 2 classroom was constructed at Nepal Rastriya Baiju Janta Secondary School, Parsa.
- Supported for the renovations of toilet at Nepal Rastriya Baiju Janta Secondary school, Parsa.
- SRGBV training was provided to the SMC, teachers and member of Child clubs.
- Hand washing practices was supported in Ram Janaki Secondary School and Nepal Rastriya Baiju Janta Secondary school.
- Hoarding Boards with messages against SRGBV were installed at 20 different places in the Palikas.
- Wall paintings were done in 20 strategic places for the awareness of people against SRGBV.
- 24000 copies were provided to the schools to support the children in need.