- 36 Adolescent girl and young women (AGYW) formed and has 721 active members.
- 240 girls were trained on self-defense training as well as they were created platform to disseminate strength physically and mentally by extra-curricular activity.
- They were provided vocational training as per their interest like tailoring, boutique, and beauty parlor.
- 226 out of school and vulnerable adolescent girls and women received Business startup support materials of Rs 15000/- among them:
- Tailoring 54, Vegetable shop 21, Cosmetic 34, Grocery store 45, Small Hotel (snacks) 26, Boutique 10, Saloon 2, Vegetable farming 10, Beauty parlor 20, Hand embroidery 4 .
- 12 Wards child protection committee and 12 Boys group formed and have been working against GBV in community level.
- Community peoples started to report GBV cases to concern authorities.
- 89% of Identifies cases were registered to concern authorities in timely manner.
- Formed 24 parents groups and oriented them on positive parenting.
- Support in establishment of 12 community safe space with required furnishing materials in all ward of Godaita municipality.
- Established child endowment in 4 different ward micro finance institutions of Rs 5 lakhs.
- Conducted awareness activities against anti-child marriage and other violence through road play, radio broad cast, distributed poster-pamphlets, wall paintings and conduction of weekly fortnightly session.
- The adolescent were supported to inter district visit of different legislature structures and interact with them on their issues and solution process.
- Among them two of the girls were visited and interacted with the president of Nepal.
- Police personnel were oriented on child right, child protection and gender violence.
- Ward Child Protection Committee (WCPC) members were provided capacity building training.
- To increase the number of Adolescent girls and Young Women who have access to Support groups and economic opportunities in their own communities.
- To increase the number of community initiatives of prevent and respond GBV
- To increase the number of Case Management response of identified GBV cases against Adolescent girls and Young Women.
RRPK has implemented Program named “Compressive Programming to Address and Respond to Gender Based Violence” in coordination with Save the Children (SCI) since March 2018 to September 2020.
The GBV program has covered all 12 wards of Godaita Municipality with the aim of: “Adolescent girls and Young Women lives in Community where they have access to Support groups, economic opportunities and feel Protected”.
The program massively work with adolescence girls and boys age between 10-19 Years and young women and men age between 20-24 years because this age groups are most vulnerable to Gender-based Violence. GBV project worked closely with local level government and its various structures and sections.